LGS, PEB & LWS
Light Gauge Steel Construction
The future of construction lies in sustainable materials that are delivered using fast modern methods. Light Gauge Steel (LGS) can result in faster build times, lower costs, versatile design solutions and a durable, practical solution to premium buildings.
LGS frames and components are produced and fabricated from structural quality steel coils and are shaped at ambient temperatures by roll-forming machines. They can be produced in large quantities and at high speed with consistent quality and precision.
No on-site, welding or cutting is normally required. This means that the erection process is fast and simple – requiring less labour time on-site and heavy lifting equipment.
Advantages of Light gauge steel construction
- Speed in Construction.
- More carpet area can be achieved as the thickness of LGS walls are less compared to conventional wall
- Less Weight – reduction in foundation and overall costs.
- Enhanced Thermal Efficiency
- Eco-friendly materials are used for construction.
- Less labour requirement at site.
- Any type of finishes are readily achievable.
- Clean construction and less wastage.
- Complies with the rational design requirements as per BS / ASTM Standards
- Only quality certified materials are used.
- Frames are assembled under controlled factory conditions – Quality Assured.
Pre-engineered Building [PEB]
From excavation to occupancy, no other building system matches the pre-engineered building system in terms of cost, quality and speed. Our associates is engaged in all industrial, commercial buildings and has supplied steel to various projects across the regions. Pre-engineered building (PEB) is popularly known and offers many advantages like
- Strength durability
- Low investment cost
- Faster completion of projects
- Fast modular expandability
- Large clear span at economical cost
- Architectural flexibility
- Industrial steel building
- High rise multi-storied buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Schools & colleges
- Sports hall / theater
- Logistic building
- Car park shelters
- Aircraft hangers
- Food processing industries
- Cold stores